Loading some great jobs for you...
This position will own the responsibility for the successful development, launch and support of wireless product systems for the Huf Group organization. This position will assume the leadership role for the system in assuring that all requirements for the system (Huf internal and external) are captured and the development of the system shows clear traceability and compliance to these requirements.
Work with other supporting groups (validation, prototype, industrial engineering, program management, quality, sales and purchasing) to ensure a common understanding of the system
Acts within assigned acquisitions / projects:
- Contributes to the definition of the acquisition strategy and its implementation
- Plans and coordinates the product development activities
- Manages the product development capacities
- Supports the project manager regarding product development issues
- Decides about the acceptance of customer product requirements
- Decides about the definition of product requirements
- Decides about the definition of system requirements
- Defines the system architecture
- Coordinates the creation of the design verification plan
- Decides about the release of work products
- Carries out the system integration
- Decides about the system test preconditions
- Carries out the vehicle integration and checks preconditions of the test
- Contributes to the vehicle integration test
- Contributes to the preparation of verification results
- Coordinates the design review 3
- Decides in the design reviews about the release of the product design
Supervision Received and Given:
The System Lead Engineer is responsible for the delivery of the intended system therefore will provide guidance to the product development team to confirm all expectations and requirements for the system is met. This position will report to the Engineering Manager.
Minimum Bachelors degree in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering required
Systems engineering degree preferred
Experience with ASPICE and/or CMMI level 2 or higher process standards preferred
Specialized Working Conditions and % Travel: (i.e.: hearing, vision, extreme temperatures)
Occasional travel (<15%) locally (within 50 mile radius) of work place to support project meetings. Occasional international travel (<15%) (Germany, Mexico, Romania, China) to support training, workshops and project related items.